Tuesday 8 December 2009

A tidy introduction

Welcome to Escape Artist's very first post! Come in, come in, make yourself comfy.

I created this blog for two reasons. The first is as an extra outlet for my uncontrollable urge to spout nonsense, specifically on subjects relating to music, film, videogames and other escapist activities which have provided a sliver of justification for my existence thus far.

The second reason is to create a neat and brutally-monitored hub linking to my scrawls all over the web. I help run a culture website called Londoners, which I'll be linking to fairly religiously (
http://www.london-ers.com). I'll also be linking to any other pieces I write elsewhere, because for God's sake someone's got to read them, and it might as well be you.

I'm going to try to update the site with news, reviews and whimsical prose every day, so be sure to check back regularly if this brand of giddy hogwash sounds like your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment